WAMBO Volunteers Needed!
Volunteer for WAMBO 2013!
Are you interested in helping with Wallaceburg’s most prominent event?
Volunteers are greatly appreciated and always needed!
If you would like further information on volunteering with WAMBO, please talk to a
committee member, or call 519-627-8568 or e-mail: WAMBO
THANK YOU to the 2013 WAMBO Volunteers
|Board of Directors
|Managers & other Volunteers
- Airplanes Manager - Bill Watson
- Art in the Park Manager- Tammy Howlett
- Boat Show Manager - Cdr Neale Coffel
- Assistant Manager - Mike Croxford
- Assisted by - Bill Anthony, Rob Barnes, George Bradley, Mike Brown,
Jeff C Cofell, Marg Cofell, Neale D Cofell, Tracey Cofell, Gary Colyer,
Jack Colyer, Mavis Colyer, Justin Lutz, Frank Maryfield, Gary Parker,
Constable Todd Trahan, Ron Verhaeghe
- Car Show Manager - Matt Thomas
- Crafts Manager - Janet O'Mara
- Entertainment Manager - Bill Wolsing
- Fire Truck Show Manager - Lee Burrows
- Partnerships & Fundraising - Randy White
- Assisted by – Chip Gordon
- Models & Toys Manager - Wayne Barnier
- Motorcycle Show Manager - Wayne Moore
- Photography Manager - Brian Armitage
- Assisted by – Pete DeBurger, Pat McCarron, Carmen McGregor, Dawne Mudford
- Refreshment Tent - Kim O'Neil & Bill Logan
- Soap Box Derby Managers - Bob Hedden & Jason Hedden
- Assisted by – Carl Alexander, Dan Crawford, Jarrod Hedden, Stacey Hedden,
Tracy Hedden, JP Marchand, Keith Montague, Ken Smith, Laura Lee Smith, John Wicks
- Tractor Races Manager - Bob Dekoning
- Assisted by – Harry Curtis, Dan DeKoning, Ken “Crazy Legs” Murphy, Dan Veftula
- Transportation Manager - Carl Alexander
- Assisted by – Willy Wenzel & Ken Dickson
- Vendors Manager - TBD - contact Bill Wolsing
- Web Manager - Mike Perry
- Equipment Manager - Randy White
- Military Vehicles Manager - Bill Anthony
Special thanks to:
Shuttle drivers: Harry Curtis – coordinator, Jim Babcock, Jarrod Cornish, Dave Foulon, Doug McGee,
Paul Richmnd, Allen Tiffen, Darren Van Damme.
To anyone whose name may have been missed, please accept our sincerest apologies and know your
efforts were appreciated!