For further information please contact
Email: WAMBO Vendors
Email WAMBO Vendors or use the form below for possible openings with the required booth size you need and type of product you are offering. Vendors are required to supply own power.
Items of note:
- All fees to be payable to WAMBO INC, P.O. Box 59, Wallaceburg Ontario, N8A 4L5.
- Deadline for registration is July 15th prior to the WAMBO event.
- All WAMBO food vendors must comply with Chatham-Kent Health Unit and subject to be inspected during weekend festivities.
- Setup Times: Friday 4 PM, Saturday 8AM
- All food vendors must review the food vendor rules.
- E.R. Schepens and the WAMBO Committee will not be held responsible for vendor equipment. All vendor electrical equipment must comply with Electrical Safety Authority Standards and could be subject to inspection.
- Vendors are required to be at Main parking lot downtown Wellington St. entrance for placement upon arrival.
- Wambo does not supply tables or chairs, power or water.
- Vendors must supply thier own floats.
There will be notification on this page when all areas are booked.
We wish you a successful weekend and Thank You for your interest in Wambo
Note: Prices are adjusted for HST.
|10' x 10'||10' x 20'||10' x 30'|