VF-1 Strike Veritech "Valkyrie"
After the stunning success of the Super Veritech, a new variant was developed. The right missile pod was replaced with a twin-particle beam cannon, similar to the ones mounted on the Excalibur destroid. This produced an incredibly deadly mecha, combining high speed, armour and fire power.
- 2 high powered lasers in upper thighs. Forward firing in jet mode.
- 1/2/4 lasers mounted on head. Vary by model.
- Various numbers of short/medium/long ranged missiles. Warhead types vary from smoke to nuclear.
- GU-11 Gun Pod. Standard issue 53-mm triple barreled rotary cannon
- Conventional hand-to-hand attacks such as punch, kick, stomp or body block.
- 20 short range missiles per booster pack, for a total of 40
||3,150mph with boosters
||60mph running, 150mph flying
||5 years continual use
12 year average